SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everything is set to go on Thursday noon; I will be moving around to send posters that have been ordered by friends. For overseas I have to make an arrangement with the postal Services. Once again I selling SBR Motivational poster of A3 size at $10.00 each. Please email me at sbr.posters@yahoo.com.sg or you may PM me in FB to order the poster.

You may also contact my other friends or PM Fu AdHafsah Binte Abdullah or Ezzat Bin-Yahya to order the posters.

There are two of my friends out there been helping me lot such as AbangAbu Abuayubul Ansari and Barbara Oravetz. You may also pledge to http://www.gofundme.com/Post-An-Inspiration orhttp://singaporebladerunner.chipin.com/

Once again thank you so much for the support given and wish my dream to USA a possible where I will be compete the Boston Marathon on Monday 16 April 2012. I am so happy to announceThe North Face Singapore athlete and the first disable amputee in Singapore to make history!

Here are my April/May journey 2012:-

16 April 2012 The Boston Marathon in USA.
22 April 2012 BII Maybank Bali Marathon in Indonesia.
27 April - 02 May 2012 Borneo 200k SF Deathmarch Ultra Marathon in Malaysia.

Let make it happen and Majulah Singapura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.