SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I fight stress by running long distance; on Wednesday morning I will go for LSD from home to City Hall. Running help me to focus and think what is the next step or action to be taken.

Remember every day there is challenges and stress but we should not give up! Why must I be SAD? I MUST BE HAPPY AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS!

Setiap hari kita menghadapi cabaran tetapi kita tidak harus putus asa! Setiap kejadian ada hikma sebaliknya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.