SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Good Day! This morning I hit 5km run around the estate just to maintain myself and during the run I saw a group of residents doing exercise and dancing at the nearby Yishun Safra Park. There are lot of aunties and uncles. It's good to see elderly exercising while enjoying to the 80s beat. I myself too really feel the heat while running. Somehow the music gives me inspiration to run.

I am so glad that my wife handle all my appointment dates and great to see she become my manager. This is the only person I can be trusted. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.