SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 13 August 2010.

In the fresh morning I could smell the perfect happiness around and thanks for given bless. A very good morning to all my friends, keep going and all the best! As usual, I had 3 dates and 1 sac of Xango drink and followed by rice, fish and vegetable. Consume lots of water. Today is my rest day, no training.



The heat is on and keep going YOG. Do come and join us in the celebration, for more details pls visit:


http://www.singapore2010.sg/public/sg2010/en/en_youth_olympic_flame/en_singapore_leg_intro/en_route_map_day1.html

Singapore welcome all Athletes!

I attended full day Safety and training course for Apron Handling at the Airport. Wah! Got to meet up with new friends but I decided to be alone. Ham did not turn up for the training and I had been trying to contact and sms him the whole day but no reply while Alif enjoyed the training. My OJT will be starting tomorrow afternoon at Changi Airport T1 while Alif still pending on the approval of the Airport pass.

After the training I will be rushing back home and break fast. I had 3 dates and 1 sac of Xango. Thanks to Xango for making me alert and freshness. It's already 3 months and I had been taking this health product daily and it's already make me feel great the whole day. You should try and taste it. For more information do contact me to know this product well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.