SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday 12 August 2010.

New day new blessings don’t let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today. Blessings of God are new every morning. Today has its own promise of love, forgiveness, joy and success. A very good morning to everyone today is the 2nd day of fasting. As usual I had 3 dates and 1 sac of Xango drink and followed by pasta without sauce. That is enough for me.

It was a busy day for me since afternoon. Meet up with my Prosthetist Mr Trevor at Artificial Limb Centre of Tan Tock Seng Hospital to change the flex-run sole and also custom made for the standard prosthetic leg. After the appointment I and Alif will be heading to Airport T1 for meeting.

Wah! what my wife and close friends told me is true, there are people out there want to condemn and talk bad about me. Let it be and why should I be angry as I do not have any problem with them, only Allah know the truth and why should I respond to Jason comment on his FB. Is it wrong just because I am giving support to Munira (moon) as she is seeking psychiatric treatment and people does not believe her and why Can't I put moon in the Year End Run committee?? OMG! what kind of attitude is this people!! as human we must help those who are in need. Yes, moon and I had communication breakdown before but that does not mean we can't forgive each other. I know her well since last year and we must give her more support and not to kill her. Only a loser will do that. Learn to forgive and I believe this is a healthy situation. The objective now is to promote sports and it does not matter who are in the team. We should work together and make it happen. Let's focus and keep away all the negative thoughts in our mind. Macham mana mau maju!!

Do visit Munira (moon) blog at http://www.moonsupertramp.blogspot.com/ as she is suffering from Depression but to me I see it she is getting better and better. We still need to give her more support.   

Munira (moon) I am so happy for you, Yes! you did it again and keep going for the third day fasting and praying. May Allah bless you always. "orang tak suka tak apa tapi Allah suka" biar apa pun terjadi asal kan kita jangan lupa pada dia dan jagan hasrat denki pada orang lain. Ingat kita hidup sementara saja apa-apa pun life have to carry on.

Adam onearmrunner... I hope you can solve this situation fast and close the subject soon. No point to exchange words in FB, email or sms. Whatever happen between you and moon is better to let it down. I hope do respect Ramadan. Malu kalau kita bergaduh sesama bangsa and do it fast. Thank you.

Cancel training today.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great cause that north face is sponsoring I am glad to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby, thanks.

    Yes The North Face had given more support since last year and must thanks to Mr Walter Tan who had been sponsoring the products.

    ReplyDelete

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.