SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

WEDNESDAY.

Good morning everyone, later I will be meeting with Runner Albert at Raffles Place to discuss and make payment to OUB for the "Greatwall Marathon 2011" registration. I hope can make payment by master or visa card.

Later at noon I will be meeting up with runner Dan Tung for business matters. I will also be sitting up my own business soon. I need to save and earn lot of money for my upcoming races fees and also for my family expenses. I need to have more motivational talks in Singapore and Malaysia too. Hope everything will goes well soon.

Some ideas had been on my mind for next year SCKLM 2011. I will be setting up a group for disabilities who will join me for the race next year in Kuala Lumpur. I have few of them from HWA such as Ali, Jack Lai, Simon and many more. Lets wait and see!

At 8pm meet up with runners at Yishun park for running drills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.