SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday 27 September 2010.

A brand new week and the day starts. A very good morning to everyone. It's Monday, time to work, focus and achieve your goals. Remember not to give up what ever you do.

Today is my rest day and no training. At 7.30am I will be heading to SPH at Toa Payoh where I will be meeting with Muhamad Sufian, Josephine and Nur Yusrina for press interview at 9am. I would like to introduce my team members for  the journey to Everest 2015. I am looking at 8 climbers and 1 support crew. The other 4 members will be interview later by November 2010. The article will be out in the Chinese paper tomorrow.

TEAM SINGAPURA EVEREST 2015

Climber Leader 1: Md Shariff Abdullah
Singaporean

Climber Leader 2: Muhamad Sufian
Singaporean

Climber: Josephine Chong
Singaporean

Climber: Yusrina
Singaporean




The rest four climbers will be interview later.

Climber: Munira Begum
Singaporean

Climber:
Singaporean

Climber:
Singaporean

Climber:
Singaporean

Support Team Trevor Binedell
PR

At 10.30am, I need to be at Naval Base Primary School for another interview before heading to Macritchie Reservoir for photo shooting. At 3pm, I will be meeting with another reporter from Malaysia for upcoming marathon in Penang.

I feel so sad that we lost another great leader. Senior Minister of State Dr Balaji Sadasivan had passed away. Condolences to his family. I will pay the last respect tomorrow at the CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.