SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday 3 August 2011. Ramadan Day 3.

Always think positive and never give up!

This morning I wake up at 3.30am and went for running drills at the void deck. Did few type of drills with repetition. 

Today I will discharge my old TNF Sentinal Boa shoe that had been used for more than 200km in races. I will get another pair of TNF shoes this coming Friday after renew my contract.

SAHUR

I had 3 dates with GU Recovery drink and followed by pan cakes. I will keep on hydrating before the break start. I will update later in the evening.

BREAKFAST

I had 3 dates with Fruits. After performing Maghrib prayer I went to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital that is nearby my home and took grill chicken with mash potato.

Thanks God, finally it's raining in Yishun and after the makan took a slow walk all the way to Blk 610 and perform terawih prayer. Reach home and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.