SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday 13 August 2011. Ramadan Day 13.

On 4 September 2011 I will be running the Safra Bay Run for the half marathon and 800 meters with my daughter for the father and child challenge.

Not only running but I will be raising fund for Muhammad Noor Azri Bin Abdul Rahman who was then a Sec 4 student of Victoria School who met an accident in 2008.

To donate view his blog @ http://victorianazri.blogspot.​com/ Let’s do our part to help those who are in need and God will bless us with even more wealth ahead.

This morning I decided not to train at staircase due to the upcoming Safra Bay Run. Will focus more on the run. I went 5km around Yishun Estate.

SAHUR

Aiyo! macam biasa lah, I took dates and just 2 pic of wheat bread and keep hydrating myself. I gonna spend my day at home resting unless something need to do. I will update later in the evening. Have a great day ahead.

I had a 2nd short run in the evening around Yishun Estate and meet up with few familiar faces too. Everyone is training for AHM.

BREAKFAST

This evening I had dates and a cup of plain water. After Maghrid prayer I went to Yishun Hospital for Grill Chicken at Fish & Co. The food is so yummy yummy mama mia! taste nice! 

While resting, I called up Mr Rahman, father of Muhammad Noor Azri and we had a discussion. I will be meeting with them somewhere around next week and also will be meeting Uncle Phillip from Sydney who previously had help the family. Uncle Phillip will be arriving Singapore on 5 September 2011.

Let's see how we can help the family.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me attending lots of function, maybe take extra food later tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.