SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday 4 August 2011. Ramadan Day 4.

Change your life today will lead you to success.

This morning I went for a 10km run around Yishun Estate. Hey! nice cool weather but take it slow and easy.

Reach home and wake up my family for sahur.

SAHUR

This morning I had 3 dates with a bowl of fruits salad and GU recovery drink. Will update in the evening. Have a great day ahead.

BREAKFAST

I break the fast with 3 dates, fruits and a bowl of fish soup. This is enough for me and in the middle of night if I am hungry will take energy bar.

I was watching "IMPIAN SI KECIL" on MediaCorp Suria channel and the story is so touch on young disability who have dream. To achieve this they have to focus and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.