SINGAPORE 1st BLADE RUNNER

Total Pageviews

DAILY WRITE UP!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday 24 August 2011. Ramadan Day 24.

OH NO! I wake up late again, miss the morning training.

Gonna be a busy day for me, going to ICA, Hospital, Geylang and Singapore Swimming Club for dinner and presentation.

SAHUR

I had dates, wheat bread and a cup of fresh milk. I will update later tonight.

BREAKFAST

This evening I am at Singapore Swimming Club attend cheque presentation. I had a bowl of salad, grill chicken and fruits at the end. Thanks to The Lion Club of Singapore who support me during the Sundown Ultra Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE SECTION

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE.

MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATION PROGRAM AND SEMINARS.

Upcoming seminars:-

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

Pledge your support.

Just click on the picture to pledge your support. Thank You.